Three ways to manage cookies:
- external sources (1)
- browser settings (2)
- cookies on our site (3)
(1) Cookies used by our service providers
See “Transparency and Options” for more information on how to view and delete information associated with your Google account.
We use Google Analytics on our site to understand how visitors use the content of our site. If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
We use Yandex.Metrica on our site to understand how visitors use the content of our site. If you do not want Yandex.Metrica to be used in your browser, you can install a browser add-on.
We use Google partners for direct marketing. This will help us show you relevant offers. You can change these settings in your Google account.
(2) How can you manage cookies in your browser?
Most web browsers allow users to refuse or delete cookies. How to do this may differ in different browsers and versions. Current instructions on how to block or delete cookies can be found on the manufacturer’s website for specific browsers, such as Chrome
; Internet Explorer
. Please note that deleting cookies by turning them off may affect your user experience and prevent you from using certain features of our website.
(3) What kind of cookies do we use on our website?
There are four basic types of cookies - this is how and why we use them.
- Website functionality cookies. These cookies allow you to navigate the website and use its features, such as Add to Cart.
- Cookies related to the analysis of the use of the website. These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how customers use our website, and to improve its functionality and ease of purchase.
- Client preferred cookies - when you browse or make purchases on www.kompik.com, these cookies allow you to remember your preferences so that we can provide you with the most smooth and personalized purchases.
- Cookies for targeting ads. These cookies are used to serve ads that match your interests. In addition, they limit the number of times each ad is shown and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Third party websites
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as “service providers”, who may, with our permission, add third-party cookies to our websites, services, applications and tools. These service providers help us provide better, faster and safer user interaction.
Please note that third-party cookies are subject to appropriate third-party privacy policies for which we do not assume any responsibility.
Children's personal information
The services offered on our site are intended for persons over 14 years old. There may be another, higher age limit for participation in certain loyalty programs or lottery games.
If we have reason to suspect that the personal data processed is from a person under the age specified in this section, we will delete this data from the databases.
We may change this notice from time to time to accurately reflect our processing of your information.
If we make significant changes, we will notify you through our website or otherwise. So that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.